Job: Host, Bartenders, Servers, Bus Employees
Employer: Chuy's Tex-Mex
Apply: Interested applicants are encouraged to apply in person at the Chuy's hiring trailer in the Kroger parking lot at 16105 Chenal Parkway in Little Rock from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
Job: Customer Service Specialist (The full-time position pays $27,000 per year)
Employer: Verizon Wireless
Description: In this position, you would work in a fast-paced, intense, results-oriented environment. Your main responsibilities would be handling inbound customer calls while using a computer terminal, researching and resolving billing inquiries, explaining our products and services, and troubleshooting service and equipment issues.
Apply at: www.vzwcareers.com
Job: Training Specialist
Employer: ACCENT Marketing in Hot Springs
Description: The Training Specialist is responsible for delivery of classroom training within an engagement center environment.
Classes conducted include new hire and continuing education. Majority of training will be delivered to Engagement Specialists.
· High school diploma or GED
· Two year degree preferred
· Previous engagement center and/or wireless telecom customer service experience preferred
· Experience with MS Office
· Professional mature behavior exhibiting enthusiasm and reliability.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Exceptional leadership and listening skills.
· Proven ability using MS Office Suite product line, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
· Ability to work professionally with diverse customers and coworkers.
· May require flexible work hours to meet the needs of training.
Apply at: www.accentonline.com