Johnson & Johnson's McNeil Consumer Healthcare business is recalling some of the following products due to a chemical odor:
- Benadryl tablets
- Children's Tylenol Meltaways and Meltaways Bubblegum
- Motrin IB caplets and tablets
- Tylenol Extra Strength tablets, caplets and rapid release gelcaps
- Tylenol Day & Night value packs
- Tylenol PM caplets and geltabs
The company is withdrawing some production lots that were made before Jan. 15 and sold in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Fiji, Guatemala, the Dominican Republic, Trinidad and Tobago, and Jamaica.
Lot numbers of the affected products can be found on McNeil Product's website
. Consumers may call 1-888-222-6036 with questions.