If you like fine coffee or other hot beverages, you've likely used or own a Keurig machine.
The line of popular one-cup coffeemakers offers coffees, teas and hot cocoas for every palate.
But once you've bought a Keurig, the cost of those K-cups can add up.
In today's Deal or Dud, we test reusable cups from Cafe Cup
you can fill with your favorite powdered beverage and run through your Keurig for pennies per cup.Here are some quick facts we discovered in our test:
- Keurig K-Cups cost around $0.75 each
- A generic pound of ground coffee is about $7
- An average Cafe Cup takes 2 tablespoons of coffee
- 1 pound of coffee can make 45 Cafe Cups of coffee
- That equals about $0.16 per cup (over 75-percent savings per cup)
It's a DEAL!Click here
- Pays for themselves in 19 cups of coffee, less than 0.5lbs.
for Cafe Cup information.