Help for Arkansans to Pay Home Heating Bills

Help for Arkansans to Pay Home Heating Bills

Applications being taken for income-qualified people in need at the State Fairgrounds in Little Rock today and tomorrow.
If you need help paying your energy bill, LIHEAP Utility Assistance may be your answer.

At the State Fairgrounds today and tomorrow, the Central Arkansas Development Council (CADC) is accepting applications for help.

This program is for income-qualified people who have received electric service disconnect notices within the last seven days.

Households that receive food stamps are eligible for this assistance, but the program is not limited only to food stamp recipients.

If you can't get to the event, click here to contact CADC about how to apply.   

Applications are taken in the Arts & Crafts Building on Howard Street from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and lines begin to form hours before the doors open.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus