Ameridose recall, confirmed cases of mono, Big Dam Bridge goes purple
The state Department of Health will be alerting Arkansas facilities to recall all Ameridose products. Custodial crews in the white hall school district will spend the next three days disinfecting the buildings to attack mono. November is National Alzheimer’s Disease Awareness Month and tonight the "Big Dam Bridge" will go purple for the cause.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
More Family Health Guide info
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.