Autism and Stem Cells, After School Safety, Obesity and the poor
An FDA clinical trial is underway in California to see if autism can be treated with cord blood stem cells, As we kick off a new school year it's important for parents to create a plan to help keep your kids safe after school, Obesity is the biggest risk factor for type two diabetes among the poor.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
More Family Health Guide info
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.