Breast Cancer Death, Too much sugar, Fibromyalgia survey
Good news is coming from across the pond as the number of women who die from breast cancer in the European Union is expected to drop by 9% this year, The Centers for Disease Control says even though the amount of sugar kids are eating has dropped, they're still eating too much, Researchers at the American Osteopathic Association say people living with Fibromyalgia may suffer more pain than they imagined because many of them often delay treatment
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
More Family Health Guide info
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.