Breast Cancer diagnosis, Komen resignation, HIV/AIDS awareness
Studies show the older a woman is when she is diagnosed with a certain type of breast cancer the more likely it is to be fatal, The fallout continues from the Susan G. Komen's Foundation fiasco with Planned Parenthood, Today is National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day and students at the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff met a woman who lives with the disease everyday
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
More Family Health Guide info
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.