Cardiovascular health; early detection of Alzheimer's disease, chocolate and strokes
The Arkansas Department of Health announces plans to improve cardiovascular health. Alzheimer's disease may begin as early as twenty years before the onset of dementia is diagnosed. Men who eat a moderate amount of chocolate each week may be lowering their stroke risk.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
More Family Health Guide info
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.