Drug take back, UAMS grant extension, Osteo-arthritis
A statewide effort to collect expired prescription drugs - produces it's biggest result yet, UAMS has received a five-year grant extension worth more than 5.5 million dollars to study health disparities among racial and ethnic groups, While it may be tough to stop the progression of osteo-arthritis, there are ways to slow its progression.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
More Family Health Guide info
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.