Energy drinks study; women and knee pain; eating to lose weight
A new government survey says a lot of people end up in the emergency room after consuming energy drinks. For middle-aged women, knee pain is a common complaint. Here are some tips for treating that pain. You know the feeling. It’s not even close to the end of the day and you are hungry again.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
More Family Health Guide info
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.