FDA and School Lunch, Preventing Youth Smoking, Chocolate cough relief
Bowing to pressure from kids, schools and lawmakers, the Obama Administration has reversed some of the big changes it made to the school lunch program this year, The U.S. Preventive Services Task Force says primary care physicians can be a powerful weapon in the fight to prevent children and teens from ever trying that first cigarette, We all want some excuse to eat chocolate.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
More Family Health Guide info
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.