Flu deaths; St. Vincent honored; cancer deaths down
The ADH says 16 Arkansans have died from the flu in the current wide-spread outbreak. St. Vincent Infirmary in Little Rock has become the first and only hospital to earn the magnet recognition designation. The overall death rate from cancer has dropped 20-percent from its peak in 1991
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
More Family Health Guide info
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.