Flu quarantine; egg allergies & flu; surgical menopause and memory
The Good Shepherd Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Little Rock remains under quarantine because of a flu outbreak. Many people are rushing to get the flu vaccine but those allergic to eggs are hesitating. Surgical menopause is the removal of both ovaries in women who have not yet had natural menopause.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
More Family Health Guide info
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.