LR Mexican Consulate Health Programs Receive Funding
Health education and screening programs provided by the
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Fay W. Boozman College of
Public Health to the more than 30,000 annual visitors to the Mexican Consulate
in Little Rock got a $35,000 boost today from the Mexican government.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
More Family Health Guide info
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.