Major Cancer Treatment, New Ultrasound Approval, Shingles
Today, the MD Anderson Cancer Center in Texas announced the launching of its new "Moon Shots" program, The FDA approves the first ultrasound device to help doctors detect potential tumors in women with dense breast tissue, Shingles is a painful skin rash caused by the same virus that causes chickenpox.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
More Family Health Guide info
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.