New ACH ICU, Psychological Abuse, PSA screenings
Today and tomorrow, the neo-natal intensive care unit is moving into the new south wing at Arkansas Children's Hospital, Psychological abuse is one of the most difficult forms of abuse to spot in a child, A new study suggests not screening for prostate cancer would triple the number of men in the U.S. who develop an advanced form of the disease.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
More Family Health Guide info
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.