New ADHD guidelines, Autism Birth Weight link, Cell phones and fecal matter
Pre-schoolers can now be put on medications for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Babies who are born unusually small have a higher risk of developing an autism spectrum disorder later in life, A new study shows one in six phones is covered in fecal matter
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
More Family Health Guide info
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.