New cath lab; new food safety rules; flu cases rise
St. Vincent Infirmary in Little Rock is holding an open house and blessing for its new cath labs at the Stephens Heart Institute. The government proposes new rules to make the food you eat safer. The CDC says flu activity continues to increase in the U.S. with no signs of a peak.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
More Family Health Guide info
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.