Sexual addiction, Bariatric surgery, Preventing dog bites
Many wonder if sexual addiction is a real addiction, but UCLA researchers may have proven it's real - and can make the lives of sufferers miserable, Bariatric surgery can help keep your weight under control but it may also reduce risk factors for heart disease - and improve the heart's structure and function, Dogs bite more than 4.7 million Americans each year.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
More Family Health Guide info
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.