Smoking and life expectancy; things kids swallow; baby with outside heart
A new study has found that people who smoke cut their life span short by at least ten years. Not all foreign objects that a child puts in their mouth are a major concern when they're swallowed. A 3-month-old baby in Houston with a rare congenital malformation has been released from the hospital.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
More Family Health Guide info
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.