Stroke and Divorce, Pain Relievers and Burns, Yosemite Hantavirus
A new study suggests men from divorced families have a higher chance of suffering a stroke than men from non-divorced families, Topical pain relievers may ease muscle and joint pain, but the food and drug administration says the products could cause burns, Officials from Yosemite National Park now say a total of nine people have been infected with the hantavirus after staying at the park.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
More Family Health Guide info
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.