Stroke care grant, Swine Flu on the rise, Back to School Vaccinations
The Arkansas Department of Health has been awarded over one million dollars from the CDC, The CDC reports cases of a new strain of swine flu are up dramatically in the last week, It's back to school time, and during that back to school physical exam doctors are reminding college students about important vaccinations they need before they head back to class
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
More Family Health Guide info
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.