Tobacco and MLB, mammograms and false positives, pap test the best
Four US lawmakers are attacking the use of chewing tobacco at MLB games. Researchers say more than half of women who undergo a mammogram will get at least one false positive over a ten year period. Doctors are saying the pap test remains the best way to detect cervical cancer.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
More Family Health Guide info
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.