UAMS neurologists discover new disease; FDA on sleeping pills; cancer detecting bra
Two UAMS neurologists are part of a multi-institutional team that has identified a new neuro- degenerative disease. A major change that could affect sleeping patterns for those who suffer from insomnia. A company in Reno, Nevada has developed a bra that can detect temperature changes in a woman's breasts -- which could signal breast cancer.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
More Family Health Guide info
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.