West Nile Deaths, Smartphones and Sleep
The Arkansas Department of Health tells FOX16 News three people have now died from the West Nile Virus, with a total of 27 cases reported in the state so far this year, Keeping your smart phone or tablet by your bedside may affect your sleep.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
More Family Health Guide info
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.