Blanche Lincoln working for regulation foes
The National Federation of Independent Business is endorsing Republicans over Democrats by a better than 10-1 margin in congressional races this year, but when it needed someone to head its campaign for "sensible" federal regulations it turned to a conservative Democrat, former Sen. Blanche Lincoln of Arkansas.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.