Burris: Ark. cuts can be made without layoffs
The top Republican in the Arkansas House said Monday that his proposal to cut $21 million from the state's budget can be achieved without laying off state workers or interrupting services, while Democratic Gov. Mike Beebe's office accused the GOP leader of ducking responsibility by not naming specific programs that would be affected.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.
High: 88° | Low: 70°