DOJ: CFO Used Company Checks to Pay for Garnished Wages
The Chief Financial Officer of ThermoEnergy is accused of using company funds for more than two years to pay for a personal judgement against him. According to the Department of Justice, Andrew Melton was supposed to have his wages garnished, but he ended up expensing them on the company’s account.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.
High: 80° | Low: 63°