Board of Trustees approves request for market and cost analysis study for north end zone
The University of Arkansas Board of Trustees approved the selection of architect/engineer design and construction manager/general contractor teams to conduct a market and cost analysis for a potential expansion of the north end zone of Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium on Friday.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.