Razorback Women Ready for SEC Tournament
The University of Arkansas women’s basketball team travels to the Southeastern Conference Championship this week, where they will face Florida in the first round at 11 a.m. (CST) on Thursday. The Razorbacks earned the eighth seed, and will face the ninth-seeded Gators in the first game at The Arena at Gwinnett Center in Duluth, Ga. The winner of the first-round game moves on to face top-seeded Tennessee, who the Razorbacks have never faced in the SEC Tournament, in the same timeslot on Friday.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.