Business expenses and income

If you are a sole proprietor of a business or a professional who owns a practice, you must report your income and expenses on Schedule C of Form 1040. If you own more than one business, you must prepare a separate Schedule C for each business.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Weather Right Now

Partly Cloudy
High: 91°F
Low: 75°F

7 day forecast