Lottery and gambling winnings

You may have gotten lucky at the track or by scratching off a lottery ticket, but your winnings are still taxable. Assuming you're not a professional gambler, you should report your winnings as “other income” on line 21, Form 1040.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Weather Right Now

Mostly Cloudy
High: 89°F
Low: 75°F

7 day forecast