Valentino Warren with KiKi's Catering joins Fox 16 Good Day to show us how to prepare and cook a delicious meal for Father's Day.
Low Carb Artichoke Hummus
1/2 pound cauliflower, steamed and squeezed fresh or frozen
14 oz artichoke bottoms, drained and squeezed
1/4 cup mayonnaise, or vegan mayo or maybe Greek yogurt
1/3 cup tahini, sesame paste
2 cloves garlic
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon erythritol, or your favorite sweetener
3/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 bag Southern Recipe Pork Rinds
1. Steam the cauliflower and squeeze out as much moisture as you can with your hands. Put into a food processor fitted with a metal blade.
2. Squeeze out the artichoke bottoms and add to the food processor.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and process until the artichoke hummus is smooth.
4. Taste and adjust seasoning.
5. Serve with Southern Recipe Pork Rinds as dippers.