After arrest, Hoskins family vows to persevere for justice
The Hoskins family originally planned for the rally at the Capitol to be a prayer vigil, a solemn plea for an arrest in Ernest Hoskins' murder. But after state police arrested Hoskins' boss, Christopher Reynolds, on Saturday, the focus shifted to a vow that the fight has just begun.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.
High: 80° | Low: 62°