LITTLE ROCK, AR – Acting on a tip about a man with an outstanding felony arrest warrant, investigators from the Lonoke County Sheriff’s Office recovered 4 stolen 4-wheelers, 3 cars, a crossbow and a compound bow, and a boat.
Investigators have spent the last week following Chon Elex Armstrong, 30, around Lonoke County. The alleged stolen property was recovered from numerous locations, resulting in the arrest of Armstrong at a home on Jacob Lane in Cabot on Wednesday.
Armstrong was arrested on the outstanding warrant and fleeing. The sheriff’s office says more arrests are pending as the investigation continues.
- 2008 Honda Rancher 4-wheeler, stolen from Carlisle
- 2011 Honda Rancher 4-wheeler, stolen from Prairie County
- 1998 Yamaha Big Bear 4-wheeler, stolen from Carlisle
- 2000 Honda Recon 4-wheeler
- 2004 Chevy Avalanche, stolen from Pulaski County
- 1997 Toyota Camry, stolen from Pulaski County
- 2000 Mitsubishi Mirage, stolen from Pulaski County
- Wicked Ridge crossbow, stolen from Carlisle
- Diamond Archery compound bow
- Ski Boat, stolen from Lonoke County