First Baptist Church
215 Elm Street, Brinkley
The shelter is available for residents who continue to experience flood waters around and in homes as continuing rains affect the area.
While a cot and snacks will be provided this evening, persons staying overnight at the shelter are asked to bring a few comfort items, in addition to personal identification:
- Prescription medications, dentures, eyeglasses, hearing aids and batteries
- Medical supplies/equipment to monitor diabetes, asthma, etc.
- Pillow & blanket
- Personal toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, etc.)
- A change of clothing
- Formula and pack of diapers for infants
- Any needed supplies for children
- Quiet toys/reading materials
- Extra batteries for electronic toys and other items, plus ear plugs
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.