- 8 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 cup (4-oz.) crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup cream
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1/4 cup toasted walnut pieces
- Cook bacon in skillet until crisp, stirring often. Remove from skillet and drain.
- Add garlic to skillet and saut over low heat for 1 minute.
- Combine cream cheese and cream in food processor bowl or mixer and blend until smooth. Stir in bacon, garlic, crumbled cheese and green onions.
- Portion dip in medium baking dish; bake in preheated 350F oven for 20 minutes. Garnish with toasted walnuts.
- Serve warm dip with kettle cooked potato chips.
A woman in Pakistan has been sentenced to death for burning her…
The underwater search for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 has been…
Kamiyah Mobley spent the first 18 years of her life raised by her…