- 8 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 cup (4-oz.) crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup cream
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1/4 cup toasted walnut pieces
- Cook bacon in skillet until crisp, stirring often. Remove from skillet and drain.
- Add garlic to skillet and saut over low heat for 1 minute.
- Combine cream cheese and cream in food processor bowl or mixer and blend until smooth. Stir in bacon, garlic, crumbled cheese and green onions.
- Portion dip in medium baking dish; bake in preheated 350F oven for 20 minutes. Garnish with toasted walnuts.
- Serve warm dip with kettle cooked potato chips.
An Arkansas Volunteer firefighter comes to the rescue after a little…
The Little Rock Kitchen Cabinet, a group of local restaurant owners…
If you have a question about the Riverdale neighborhood, the person…