- 4 12-ounce cans frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 lemons, juiced
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large bunches of mint, woody stems removed
- 3 cups water
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 4 lemons, halved
- 3 cups ice cubes
- Combine the lemonade concentrate in a large pitcher, at least 1 gallon.
- In a medium glass mixing bowl muddle mint, sugar, lemon juice together and pour into the pitcher.
- Add water and let rest in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours (or overnight).
- Before serving, add blueberries, lemon halves and ice cubes to the pitcher. Stir to combine.
Representative Clarke Tucker says in the last several years that…
In August 2015, Brooks got a call from a Pine Bluff officer about her…
Parents must check-in students at assigned schools May 15-19 to…