- 4 12-ounce cans frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 lemons, juiced
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large bunches of mint, woody stems removed
- 3 cups water
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 4 lemons, halved
- 3 cups ice cubes
- Combine the lemonade concentrate in a large pitcher, at least 1 gallon.
- In a medium glass mixing bowl muddle mint, sugar, lemon juice together and pour into the pitcher.
- Add water and let rest in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours (or overnight).
- Before serving, add blueberries, lemon halves and ice cubes to the pitcher. Stir to combine.
Hundreds of job seekers will be connected with employers at the…
At least seven people have died after falling from a cable car during…
Following a shock attack by ISIS-aligned militants which captured the…