- 1 package sugar cookie dough
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Assorted fresh fruits (strawberries, bananas, kiwi)
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Spread cookie dough onto an ungreased pizza pan.
- Bake about 12 minutes or until light brown. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and almond extract in a mixing bowl.
- Spread evenly over cooled cookie.
- Artfully arrange assorted fruits.
- Make a glaze by combing marmalade and water in a small sauce pan. Brush glaze over fruit.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Hundreds of job seekers will be connected with employers at the…
At least seven people have died after falling from a cable car during…
Following a shock attack by ISIS-aligned militants which captured the…