- 1 package sugar cookie dough
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Assorted fresh fruits (strawberries, bananas, kiwi)
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Spread cookie dough onto an ungreased pizza pan.
- Bake about 12 minutes or until light brown. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and almond extract in a mixing bowl.
- Spread evenly over cooled cookie.
- Artfully arrange assorted fruits.
- Make a glaze by combing marmalade and water in a small sauce pan. Brush glaze over fruit.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Hundreds of job seekers will be connected with employers at the…
"The smell out here is... it can be really bad sometimes and…
Lawmakers will depend on input from taxpayers throughout the…