- 2 teaspoons chipotle Chile powder
- 6 ears of corn, husks intact
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- Zest of two limes
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 3 quartered limes
- Peel back the husk of the ears of corn, leaving the base intact. Pull out the silk strands and discard. Lay back the husks into place and place all the ears of corn in water to cover for at least 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine butter, chipotle Chile powder, lime zest, and salt.
- Preheat grill to 350F.
- When corn has soaked, pull back husks and apply flavored butter with a knife, small spatula, or a pastry brush, and push back husks.
- Grill corn for 10 minutes with grill closed. Turn and grill another 5 minutes or until husks are darkly colored and corn kernels are tender. Serve
A walk around the block is one woman's idea to keep her…
Arkansas is one of three states - along with Mississippi and Alabama…
Some CEOs are nervous at the prospect of a 6 a.m. tweet from Donald…