FOX16.com

Arkansas man electrocuted while working at site

Authorities say an electrician has died after being electrocuted at a construction site in Greenbrier.
GREENBRIER, Ark. (AP) - Authorities say an electrician has died after being electrocuted at a construction site in Greenbrier.

According to the Log Cabin Democrat,the Faulkner County Sheriff's office and an ambulance responded to the scene about 12:30 p.m. Thursday after a report that 20-year-old Justin Robinson was shocked while stripping wire in the kitchen area of the site.

The Greenbrier resident was transported to Conway Regional Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.

(Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Weather Right Now

75°F
Mostly Cloudy
High: 92°F
Low: 72°F

7 day forecast