FOX16.com

Family escapes Little Rock fire

A west Little Rock family was able to get out of their home unharmed after it caught fire Saturday night.
LITTLE ROCK, AR - A west Little Rock  family was able to get out of their home unharmed after it caught fire Saturday night.

Captain Jason Weaver of the Little Rock Fire Department says the fire started in the chimney of the house and caused over $225,000 in damage to the home.

The home is located in the 100 block of Challain Drive.
Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus

Weather Right Now

65°F
Partly Cloudy
High: 79°F
Low: 54°F

7 day forecast