Shelter animals need foster homes to avoid getting put down
Every day, more and more adoptable animals are getting put down because of overcrowded shelters. Now, a new non-profit is stepping up to adopt the animals out but no one can find foster homes in the meantime and many adoptable pets are still getting put down despite the chance at a new life.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.