|Updated: 7/03/2012 4:22 pm
||Published: 7/03/2012 3:19 pm
SHERWOOD, AR – A man moving a trailer onto his property along Highway 161 inadvertently set his house on fire when he hit a power line.
Fire investigators say that the power line landed and set the grass on fire, which in turn spread to a propane tank near his mobile home. The propane tank exploded, setting the home on fire.
Three people were inside and were able to get out safely. There are reports that a cat inside died in the fire.
East Pulaski, McAlmont, and Sherwood Fire Departments responded to the fire.