- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- Chocolate wafer cookies
- Mini peanut butter Snickers, chopped (or candy of your choice)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Place a chocolate wafer in the bottom of each liner.
- Drop a few pieces of candy on top of the chocolate wafers.
- Make cake mix as indicated on package.
- Spoon cake batter over the candy to fill the liners.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Hundreds of job seekers will be connected with employers at the…
60-year-old Steven Dishman escaped in May of 1985, at…
The pilot, James McLeod, 32, and his passenger, Erin McLeod, 31, were…