Little Rock, Arkansas -
LITTLE ROCK, AR - Riverfest organizers have revealed three more entertainers taking the stage in May.
They made the announcement this morning as part of Riverfest Reveals of the 2014 lineup.
The latest artists announced are:
- CeeLo Green, hip-hop solo star, five-time Grammy Award winner and half of the Gnarls Barkley duo well known for "Crazy"
- Country crooner Jamey Johnson, who won the CMA Song of the Year for "In Color"
- Bluesy pedal steel guitar virtuoso Robert Randolph & the Family Band, who first wowed local crowds when they opened for Eric Clapton at Verizon Arena
The three acts join the following others announced in recent weeks.
- Hit-makers The Fray, straightforward rockers The Wallflowers, with front man Jakob Dylan; and young country crooner Easton Corbin.
- Iconic group Chicago, Canadian rock band Three Days Grace and country singer/songwriter Lee Brice
- Hank Williams Jr., Buckcherry and Salt-N-Pepa
The debate over campus carry in Arkansas continues to take unexpected…
Police say officers were called around 3 a.m. Friday to the area…
The blaze ripped through their mobile home Thursday night on Mountain…