Hundreds of Arkansans won small prizes, and seven as-yet-unidentified Arkansas players won high-tier prizes at these locations, as follows:
- KUM & GO #398 on Kings Highway in Paragould - $250,000 prize
- KROGER #636 on Beechwood in Little Rock - $30,000 prize
- TOBACCO SUPERSTORE #29, Camp Robinson, NLR - $30,000 prize
- SUGAR LOAF 66 on the Bypass in Heber Springs - $30,000 prize
- C&S SUPERSTOP on Reynolds in Bryant - $10,000 prize
- CASEY’S GENERAL STORE on J St in Bentonville - $10,000 prize
- EZ MART 545 on Stateline in Texarkana - $10,000 prize
This Mega Millions run began on January 25, when the jackpot reset to $12 Million after a win on January 24th. During the run, from January 25 through March 30, $10,698,070 in Mega Millions sold. This translates to $3,744,000 in scholarships for Arkansas students.
Yesterday’s final one-day sales for Mega Millions were a little over $3.9 Million. That more than doubles Arkansas’s previous record of $1.5 Million for daily Mega Million sales. Total Arkansas Scholarship Lottery ticket sales yesterday exceeded $5.6 Million, which also doubled previous one-day sales record. Average daily sales are about $1.3 Million.