Ark. GOP aims for statehouse, congressional sweep
Republicans inched toward a sweep of Arkansas' four U.S. House seats and aimed for a historic takeover of the state Legislature, as GOP presidential hopeful Mitt Romney won the state's six electoral votes and Democrats looked to a popular governor to fend off a shakeup of the political landscape.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.