Ark. marijuana proposal needs more signatures
Supporters of a measure to legalize medical marijuana in Arkansas will be given 30 additional days to circulate petitions after clearing an initial count but falling short of the required number of signatures to qualify for the November ballot, election officials said Friday.
Click here to read the full story.
Thank you for being a part of the FOX16.com community! Everyone is invited and encouraged to comment here but comments containing the following will be removed:
1. Racist or bigoted slurs
2. Abusive, off-topic, or foul language
3. Slander, defamation, and personal attacks
4. Spam or advertising
5. Advocating or celebrating the death, illness, or misfortune of any person, public figure or otherwise
6. Comments posted with the explicit intention of provoking others
7. Content that may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
The links below are paid advertisements. FOX16 is not responsible for their content.